Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Rise of the Ark I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark I_voting_barRise of the Ark I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Rise of the Ark I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark I_voting_barRise of the Ark I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Rise of the Ark EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Rise of the Ark EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of the Ark EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Rise of the Ark EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Rise of the Ark EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Rise of the Ark EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Rise of the Ark EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Rise of the Ark EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Rise of the Ark EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Rise of the Ark EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Rise of the Ark EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Rise of the Ark EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Rise of the Ark EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Rise of the Ark EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of the Ark

Go down 
+2
Woz2
Flarezone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 am

RISE OF THE ARK
PART ONE: An Ancient Horror

A lone cruiser bearing the seal of The Unity on its polished side slowly emerges from a dark cloud of stellar remains. Not a single star in sight, the blackness was almost deafening. Several dozen entities of all species, professions and backgrounds crowded the viewing port in the lounge attempting to get a view of the devastated Soranous galaxy. Once home to thousands of civilizations. All dead, their planets obliterated along with their stars.

A radio transmission from the ships captain echos across the S.S.Horus. The ships computer automatically translating into different languages as he spoke. "Twenty minutes until we are in orbit around the planet." A ghostly reminder to the passengers that they were near their destination. A large, sun sized planet located at the center of the once beautiful galaxy.

The captain then opened a channel across the ship:
"We are receiving a transmission from the unknown planet, you may want to hear this." Her voice seemed uncertain, almost shaky. Then a loud click was heard as the captain flipped a switch on her control panel and repeated the message ship-wide. At first their was silence.
[......................RISING..............RISING..........RISING.........RISING........RISING..........RISING.........RISING.............]

Rise of the Ark 971446497

Last edited by Flarezone on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Rise of the Ark 23474f7702bfe98afa155534ff4965b5

Parem woke with a start, his bright gold eyes darting around the darkened room. He slowly stretched his arms and got out of his seat. It had been a nine hour flight to get to the galactic center where the strange planet was located. The lights suddenly flickered on and others started moving in their seats. In a matter of moments, the several dozen passengers quickly made their way to the viewing platform. Curious, Parem followed the crowd. He wasn't even supposed to be here. But after he heard of the terrible tragedy in the now destroyed Soranous galaxy, he decided it was worth a look. Faking an  official Unity ID had been easy enough.

As he pondered what could have caused a galactic Hypernova, he found himself looking out the viewing port at the far edge of the platform. There was nothing but darkness and the occasional afterglow of the billions of fading supernovas. The laws of physics seemed to bend here. In some places the speed of light became even faster. The ships captain must have been able to detect the anomalies due to the fact that they were weaving through space as if in a maze.

Parem listened as the captain repeated the signal from the unknown planet. A shiver of fear went down his spine. The voice sounded as creepy as it could possibly be. He took a deep breath and walked back to his seat. His thoughts racing like a wildfire. What kind of force could possibly bring this much devastation. Never in the history of the universe has every star in a single galaxy all simultaneously gone supernovae at the same time. But at the same time, there was no technology or weapon capable of doing it either. If he was going to have any peace of mine he had to solve the mystery.

Last edited by Flarezone on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: The Wanderer   Rise of the Ark EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 am

MEANWHILE ACROSS THE ROOM.

The Wanderer's mind raced, how was he to fake an ID, he got on through the cargo bay and into the crew quarters, but how would he exit? Back through the cargo bay? But where would he get an exosuit? Should he create another field, he'd be too exposed, not fit in. No deaths, he had promised himself. Not a single more. And what of that voice? Are there any other ships in the area? Good God, all the questions. Graaar! Yes, but WHY do we Graar? 42. But what was the question? Ok, now he was getting off topic. Focus. Solutions, not problems.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Moulton   Rise of the Ark EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:55 am

Moulton looked out the porthole, puzzling at this over-sized brown dwarf gas giant. Visible light being emitted from the planet hinted at lots of radio-emissions, and by extension, the UV spectrum would have too much interference for comms, and soon radiation levels would spike. He could see no ship orbiting on the backdrop of the planet, but being the curiosity it was, it could very well be a natural thing from the planet. He'd seen weirder things, but why not check it out anyway right?

Last edited by Flarezone on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid autocorrect.)
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Director Hugo DeCasanova    Rise of the Ark EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:14 pm

MEANWHILE IN A NEARBY SECTOR
"Everything is gone, Commodore Stevens," a ship's captain spoke into his communicator to his commanding officer trillions of miles away watching on his star map hologram. 
   "Have you run all the scans you can?"
"Aye, Commodore. The entire galaxy... just... gone."
   "I know, Captain Obvious," the commodore replied sardonically, "I know what a galactic hypernova does. But... What could possibly have caused this? Everything was stable up until now..."
   "I don't..."
Suddenly, the captain's display made an electronic bleeping noise. The captain peered forward at it.
"Forget to check your email?" The commodore asked with a chuckle.
   "No... There's a Unity science vessel on hyperspacial radar."
"Unity, eh? Looks like we weren't alone in this galaxy. To be honest, I've never heard of the place."
   "In my logs it's cataloged 'Magellanic Cluster 34-27B'. What a dismal name for a place."
"That's just the Intelligentsia catalog name. Jeez, they've really lowered the bar on brains since I graduated Officer's Academy."
The captain shrugged off the insult, "Should I make radio contact, Commodore?"
   "No, let them contact us first. Maybe this will pass without incident."
MEANWHILE IN THE LOUNGE OF THAT VESSEL
Hugo sat at a booth table in the corner of the lounge. His finger trailed around the edge of a glass of scotch, which he was drinking alone. His eyes were fixed out the window at the brilliantly illuminated clouds of elemental gases left over from the trillions of supernovae that had rocked the galaxy. He smiled slightly to himself as he sipped the scotch, let it burn down his throat. 
A woman came to sit at the booth with him, "Hello, there." She smiled at him kindly, her uniform had the badge of Scientifica Intelligentsia on the sleeve and her glasses added to the idea that she was a scientist. She herself came with a newspaper.
"Isn't this fascinating?" She asked with an enthusiastic grin. "I'm with Scientifica. We're studying the Hypernova, and I must say, some of the readings I've taken are pretty incredible." She smiled sweetly at him, "What's a handsome Intelligence Division man such as yourself doing here."
He merely smirked and finished his scotch, "Classified."   
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Parem slowly made his way to a table. The captains voice suddenly rang over the ship again. "It seems we are not the only ones here. Several ships from the Order of Purgatus seem to have interest as well. Don't panic, I will attempt to contact them and relay the message we just received." Parem made his signature grin and walked to the strange looking beverage machine. He placed his hand on the scanner and spoke outload. "Coffee, light, three sugars." In a matter of seconds a mug appeared filled to the brim. As he carefully made his way back to the table he watched as the dozens of other passengers continued to crowd the viewing port. He would have joined them, but events such as this had become a common occurrence for him. Obviously not as massive as a galactic hypernova, but still, he was more used to situations like this then most people.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 am

In dark space...
Sovereign stood over the girl who could be no more than 16-17 give or take. In his palm he held a necklace that had a cross,"Ah.... Yes a fellow worshiper of God?" He walks around her in circles as she lays their beaten. She has endured multiple bones being broken and several beatings, she is barely alive but she is aware of her surroundings and what is going on. She can reply normally and tries to, but is interrupted as blood runs down her forehead,"Pitifull, you will find no such thing in death, only nothing ness," The helmet makes his voice deep and robotically," Who am I to tell you what to believe though, we all have our own views." She mutters out,"Why-" as she does, Soveriegn brought his fist to her mouth, plunging the necklace into her throat/mouth. I stands up and put his boot on her face and begins to stomp on her(do I need to go in depth with how this form of torture works? She is swallowing the necklace and it is cutting her throat as it goes down) she screams and as much as she does it is muffled by his boot,"Take a look at your world from out this window... It is the last you will ever see of the outside world. You will never leave here." He does a final stomp then proceeds out the room as she cries and spits out blood and the necklace after choking on it." The pilot of the leviathan looks at Soveriegn,"Sir, an anomaly is picked upped at this location, something big sir." Soveriegn looks at the holoscreen,"plot a course there now." The shipmaster looks at him,"Sir, yes sir." The leviathan heads towards "ARK"
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 am

MEANWHILE, In a nearby cruiser,
Miiko felt the ship rock slightly. She looked up from her work, scanning the room. The air seemed different today, radiation higher; a disturbance of sorts around them. In her space, she had no windows, no doors, no a way of leaving to be found. She had no thought of the galaxy's demise. She hadn't known of it. As soon as the jarring stopped, she looked back at her scans, holographic images, copies of battle plans, documents, identifications, even manuals new and old, all for her to file and store in a specific part of her own mind, to be taken out and reviewed later. She, was a file cabinet, a living, breathing file cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 am

"Director," the captain of the vessel entered the lounge.
"Greetings, Captain Scott. Is there a problem?"
The Scientifica officer glanced back over her shoulder at the captain. He was a short, portly man, partly from heredity and partly from stress-eating. He had a round face with flushed cheeks and his hat was a bit too big for him, the bill sank a bit over his eyes.
"It appears there is a Unity vessel attempting to make radio contact. As commanding officer on this voyage, I decided to patch them through to you."
"Unity eh? Well... I guess I can spare a few minutes."
Hugo winked at the young woman across from him, "Duty calls."
The woman blushed as he stood and followed the captain back into the bridge. There was a speaker left on the captain's desk for him to communicate with.
"May I?" He asked, gesturing to the captain's chair.
The captain nodded and Hugo sat down. He leaned into the microphone and spoke.
"Unity vessel, this is Director Hugo DeCasanova of the Vici Intelligentsia. How may my flotilla of ships be of service?"
Back to top Go down
=+=DTD=+=
=+=DTD=+=

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm

(Let's try this again, shall we?)

The DEATHBLOW I emerges from empty space, the Union navy emblem on the side nicked, worn, and altogether beaten half-to-death. The pure size dwarfs all other ships in the immediate vicinity, awing more than one person on the ships that see it. It slowly moves to a position that isn't threatening in the least before rotating to scan the single object that is left after the Hypernova, which it had observed.

Basquez leaned back in the captains chair and gazed at the view screen onthe front wall of the bridge, sight supplied by various cameras in armored placed on the front bow. The ships near the DEATHBLOW seemed so tiny, especially at this distance. He turned from the screen to his comms officer. "If they transmit anything at us, patch it through, and hope we can understand it."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

*Parem quickly grabbed his coffee and quietly made his way to the pilots helm. Leaning against the door he managed to hear everything inside the room.*

(Ship Captain) -  "It seems we have several new ships entering the vicinity. I'll go ahead an transmit on all frequencies."

"This is Captain Notch of the Unity science vessel, S.S.Horus. We are investigating a star sized planet that has appeared in the center of the remnant galaxy. We seek no quarrel with anyone. However we would appreciate any assistance possible on our mission."

(Ship Co-Pilot) - Leans over and whispers to the captain.
"Should we relay the message we received from the planet? 

(Ship Captain) - Mutes the darkwave comms.
"We might as well we have no idea what we are dealing with and we need a 2nd opinion."
Unmutes the darkwave comms.
"The S.S.Horus recently recieved a transmission from the unknown planet. I will patch it through so everyone can hear it."

*Parem holds his breath as he prepares to listen to the chilling transmission for a 2nd time.*
[......................RISING..............RISING..........RISING.........RISING........RISING..........RISING.........RISING.............]
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:45 pm

The leviathan exits FTL,"Sovereign prepare for landing, you are up first then we will send in a team to mop up your entrails." The ship master laughs. Sovereign looks at the holoscreen as he puts on the helmet and the AI inside awakens to greet him,"Were it so easy. I'll be back to see about this ship, maybe we can profit off of it." 

"We better. Sovereign 01 wants your head for ripping the spine out of that eight year old boy that was uninvolved in operation G-knight." "Tell him to get in line." The SETDP fires off and slips past the idle Unity ship's possible shields and penetrates the hull. Sovereign teleports inside and looks around a small hallway. Sovereign grabbed parts from his nano pack and quickly assembled his pistol into a shotgun,"Moving out." His boots clunk and clank against the floor as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Hugo confered with Captain Scott.

"What do you think it means?"

"The hell if I know, I'm just an naval officer. Not a horror film screenwriter."

Hugo gave him an annoyed look. He wasn't in the mood for jokes. Hugo picked the communicator back up.

"May I suggest the SS Horus rendezvous with our flotilla? If something sinister, perhaps the thing that caused the hypernova, is in this galaxy, it would probably not take kindly to our presence."

Suddenly, Hugo was cut off by a communications officer. "Sir, scans of the Horus' security systems indicate her hull has been breached. We should offer assistance as well."

Hugo nodded, "And perhaps some of our engineers could assist you with your hull breach."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:03 pm

A tremor within the ship forces Parem to back away from the door. His coffee dropped to the floor. With curiosity he turned back towards the pilots helm and heard the captain shouting on the intercom. 
[WARNING HULL BREACH, SECURITY TEAM TO ARMS]
*Three Invokoid in full armored suits and fully automatic anti-matter rifles quickly run towards the sight of breach.*

Parem felt a surge of anger. Who would dare attack a science vessel with little to no defenses and who would dare to attack The Unity in general. Without a moments hesitation Parem barged into the room and quickly ordered the captain to make an emergency call for reinforcements. Then charged out of the room. Quickly teleporting to the position of the hull breach.

It was dusty, but as he examined the breach he noticed  an single individual, armed to the teeth and ready for battle. Within seconds Parem intercepted him in an instant in a small hallway. His entire body now engulfed in flames. The room grew frigged cold as Parem absorbed the heat energy. Fire and arks of electricity radiated from his hands with his eyes bright red.

"I am Parem'Zel and you have no business being on this ship. Reinforcements are on the way..." 

Last edited by Flarezone on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Sovereign turned around and just shoots the man in the leg. He turns around and walks on,"Worm." He reaches a door at the other end of the hallway,"Locked. Dina, open it." The AI sets to work, as he walks back to the man,"Will you be a problem? Or will I have to reach down your throat and rip you up from the inside out. Even better, why not just make your bite your own tongue off and swallow it."

The leviathan latches onto the research vessel, it's SHPMAC ready,"Sovereign, hurry up." The ship master orders,"Another pair of ships have been detected. They seen us before our stealth system was activated."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Hugo's mouth fell open as he heard the commotion in the helm and the alarms sound. "What in the Universe...?"

"Sir, mercenary vessels detected in the Horrus' sector."

Hugo scratched his chin. "Somebody took out a contract on a science vessel? They probably think it's us. Dispatch a few fighters from the Ingenuity."

"Aye, Director DeCasanova."

The order was relayed to Commodore Stevens, listening to the goings on from a faraway command nexus, who in turn ordered five, heavy, hyperspace-enabled fighters to be scrambled to help the Horrus.

"Sir, they're trying to jam us!" A communications officer said frantically.

"Initiate countermeasures!" Hugo said as if it was obvious what he should've done.

"Aye, sir!"

MEANWHILE ON THE FLIGHT DECK OF THE INGENUITY

The five Purgatus fighter pilots ran to their respective craft and jumped into the cockpit, warming up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Parem stands to his feet directly behind the man. Completely regenerated. He quickly grabbed the man by the back of the head, using his superior strength to lift him clean into the air and slam him into the floor. In a split second he was upon the figure again. Jamming his fist into the mans armor in an attempt to blast 30,000 volts of electricity through his body.
"You underestimate me sir, showing me your greatest weakness. My name is Parem'Zel and you will surrender."

(Read Parem'Zels profile, lets make this a fair fight.)

Last edited by Flarezone on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=+=DTD=+=
=+=DTD=+=

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

"Scan the ships. If they want to attack each other, let them, but otherwise get ready for in case they are hostile towards us." Basquez spins his chair around, activates ship wide comms, and then orders all personnel to arm themselves, and to ready battle stations but not to arm them. He spins back around. "Move us closer to the fighting. Might as well watch these puny people kill each other."
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm

The shields begin to lose strength,"And here I though I wasn't going to have any fun." The vectors wrap around your arms and legs and even your neck. They spread you out above him and he stands up,"Unfortunately, I don't play with a fantastic 4." Your insides begin to move as he slowly pulls at them, then your heart is in great pain. (Now I'm assuming the guards are still there?) one shoots Sovereign on the back of the head. He drops the man an turns around,"hmm." The guards simply explode into red mists of blood or are dismembered quickly. Suddenly sovereign is gone,"sovereign we are pulling you out, it is too dangerous for us to do this without starting a war."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm

The five Purgatus fighters that were scrambled arrive to help the Horrus. Hugo speaks to the captain, still on the radio with him. "We detected an enemy vessel and scrambled five of our best fighters. Don't be alarmed."

The fighters approach the Leviathan in a V-formation then split into two groups of two and one man goes center. They open up their main guns and missiles on the Leviathan, then swing wide and come back for another strafing run.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 pm

The shields are to strong for the fighters but the ship master realizes the severity,"Release and make the jump." The leviathan does so as sovereign lays on the floor from being teleported without warning,"Arrggghh." He stands up,"Well that went well, what did we accomplish."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Parem lays on the floor screaming in agony. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!" It took almost three minutes before his wounds finally regenerated fully. (For lesser wounds it usually takes only a few seconds) As he ran to the viewing port his insides continued to burn even after they were healed. What the in creation was that? Never had he seen an entity with a level of strength that could match his own.

As he stared out the window attempting to glimpse the enemy ship, instead he saw a much grander sight. A loud cheer arose across the ship as Unity Destroyer Loop warped next to the cruiser. Over 40 miles in length armed to the teeth with the most advanced weaponry and tech available. It seems the captain finally managed to send that distress signal afterall.

===============================================

[This is a broadcast to all ships in the vicinity. This is Captain Lenard of the Unity Destroyer S.S.Triumphant. All hostilities against the S.S.Horus we cease immediately or we will retaliate with lethal force.]

(Keep in mind, Class 5 civilization, Class 5 ship.)

Rise of the Ark Jamshed-Jurabaev-part2-11
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm

The Purgatus fighters rerouted and returned to their carrier. Hugo then tried to patch himself back through to the Horus. The silence was deafening as the crew of the Horus attempted to calm the crew. "S.S. Horrus, This is the Purgatus Order. We are requesting permission to join up with your vessels."
For several minutes there was no response to the message.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Parem teleported back to the pilot helm of the Horus, the captain and co-pilot were in a panic.
Horus Captain - "Shields are down and level three has been compromised. Close all airlocks and conserve our oxygen!"

[This is a broadcast to all ships in the vicinity. This is Captain Lenard of the Unity Destroyer S.S.Triumphant. All hostilities against the S.S.Horus we cease immediately or we will retaliate with lethal force.]

"S.S. Horrus, This is the Purgatus Order. We are requesting permission to join up with your vessels."

Suddenly in the confusion the captain noticed both the messages. Grabbing the darkwave mic to reply. Parem barged in attempting to look as much like an authority figure as possible, "Captain, I recommend you establish a tri-fold chanel with both the Triumphant and the Pugatus ship. See if we can work together to find the location of the attacker."

*The captain gave him an unsure look then accepted the order and open a channel to both ships.*

Horus Captain - "FINALLY, Captain Lenard I sent the distress signal over ten minutes ago!" 
*Parem makes a look of anger and nodded for him to continue.*
Horus Captain - "Purgatus Order you may enter the premises, help us find the bastards who attacked us."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Hugo conferred briefly with Commodore Stevens and he issued the order to make a quick jump to the sector. The Purgatus ships formed up so they wouldn't hit each other and made the jump, arriving just beside the Horus. All seven of them. Hugo picked the mic back up.

"Permission to come aboard the Horus to confer, in person, with the officers aboard." He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of the Ark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ark
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV ROLEPLAYS :: Ongoing Roleplays-
Jump to: