Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Discovery of the Chaakas I_vote_lcapDiscovery of the Chaakas I_voting_barDiscovery of the Chaakas I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Discovery of the Chaakas I_vote_lcapDiscovery of the Chaakas I_voting_barDiscovery of the Chaakas I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Discovery of the Chaakas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

Discovery of the Chaakas Empty
PostSubject: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:05 pm

The UFCS Valhalla patrols the outer reaches of Chaakan space, searchng for space pirates. The UFC have not seen a single space Pirate for atleast a month now, and the UFCS Valhalla has been bored for 2 months now. "Sir, no entities detected yet, guess we really did scare em' off." said the monitor, who was speaking with the captain. "Aye, guess we did, bring us aroun some, so we can recheck the area." Said the captain, in which the Valhalla turned 180 degrees and rescanned the area.
MEANWHILE IN THE COLONEL'S ROOM

Voycheck read a book labeled "Space Pirates throughout time." he was accustomed to history, and loved it. He sat up to read some more of it before he went up top.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:37 pm

The UFCS Valhalla scanned the area again carefully, making sure it didn't miss anything.
The captain went though his annual rounds on the ship, checking on the crew and integrity. When the captain came back to the bridge, Ammadues was there, and the captain stood at attention, "COLONEL SIR!" he shouted. "At ease captain." Ammadues said, and the captain lowered his salute, and loosened up. "Sir, how are you today?" The captain asked Voycheck, "I am wonderful," he responded, "How is the ship?" "it's in good condition sir." The captain replied, "Good, good, good. Beautiful ship captain." Voycheck complemented. As he watched the window. "Best in its class." "I bet." Voycheck said, as he thought of the Space pirates. No contact for a month? Impossible, they must be planning something... as this is unusual for space pirates...- Suddenly the monitor picked up something. "SIR! Entity detected! Pulling up on window platform." The huge window in front of them lit up, and showed the location of the entity. "Steer us towards it!" the captain ordered, "Aye sir." the UFCS Valhalla turned, and raced to the location. "Finally." Voycheck thought,"Some action."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Herald Wraith   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Herald Wraith found himself in the cockpit of a small frigate in the middle of dark space. Crewing a ship this size was hard enough when he wasn't being hunted down by a group of vengeful followers of the Illumic Order. The AI appeared on the holo-screen.

AI - "Warning, unknown spacecraft detected. 120,000 kilometers, 80 degrees port-side."
Herald - Curiosity gripped him as he made his way to the navigation room.
"Is it the order?"
AI - "Design suggests unknown faction sir."
Herald - "Is the hyperspacial drive in working condition?"
AI - "Negative sir, our last encounter with the Illumic Order resulted in a malfunction during our last jump."
Herald - "Damn... ok then, shut down all electrical equipment and machinery, cancel life support temporarily, I will go ahead and put on the deep-space suit. Make it look like nobody is here."
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 pm

The Aurora unit, 374 came onto a holographic projection on the deck. It spoke "Ship classed as a small frigate, design unknown, no space pirate lifeforms, but seems like there is something out there, we shall beam it in into the Griffin loading area."
"Roger that.'" The captain said, "alright, reel us in for the capture." "Aye sir." The UFCS Valhalla edged closer to the frigate, beam attractors ready.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:54 am

Four PED Marines, an assault trooper, and 2 regular infantry troopers were in the loading  bay, along with Ammadues, who was leading. "No space pirate lifeforms the Aurora said, so we may encounter something... Or someone, we've never dealt with before. So be on your best guard, and don't shoot on sight." Ammadues preached to his men. "SIR YES SIR!"

The UFCS Valhlalla made it's slow approach towards the frigate, making sure it would go right into the bay.  The captain kept ordering "Steady....steady..." While the Aurora counted down the distance.... Ammadues and his men prepared to board the frigate as soon as it was guided into the bay.... The frigate slowly started to move towards the bay, and was lined up perfectly. "Alright, wait until the frigate gets pulled in, then commence operations." The Colonel said to his team, "Yes sir." They replied orderly.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Herald felt the vibration throughout the frigate as it was taken aboard the unknown ship. He quickly grabbed his anti-matter pulse rifle and hid in beneath the floor rafters. A strength enhancing bio-suit drawing power from his body heat. Herald he made his way to the hyper-spacial drive at the back of the frigate via a small tunnel under the floor were he currently was. If this ended badly, he would have to make a quick escape. Suddenly he heard shouting outside as the frigate was successfully taken aboard the other vessel.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:50 pm

"ALRIGHT!!!! LETS MOVE!" Ammadues said, as clamps secured the frigate. The entrace was located quickly and was burnt off, the team moved in. "Secure the area, if you find anything or anyone just shout, and secure it." Ammadues explained. The team then spread out, PED marines went in 2's the Single assault trooper went alone, and the 2 troopers went together. Ammadues tagged along with a PED marine.

Outside, turrets faced the frigate, ready to blow anything hostile that comes out of the ship. Or atleast get them to freeze. A PED Tag-team reached the back of the ship, where the drive was and searched.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Herald froze dead-still as two individuals entered the engineering room directly above him. Underneath the engine he silently began to charge up his bio suit, taking the safety off of his rifle, ready to fire at a moments notice. If all else failed he would activate the self destruct and make his way into the escape pod. He listened intently as several others wandered around the ship trying to find anyone aboard. He had no idea what their intentions were. So for now, he stayed put.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:16 pm

The Aurora finally sent results of a scan of the ship to Ammadues, where the descriptions of a lifeform aboard were sent in the results. Ammadues sent it out on the network "Here is the descriptions of the lifeform aboard, seems like... A Chaakan almost, but not completely, if you can, see if you can try to make peaceful contact with him." "Yes sir." Was heard over the comms. The 2 PED marines then shouted out "Hey! Come out, wherever you Are, we just want to talk to you. No harm whatsoever." Hoping to convince the Chaakan like being to come out.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 pm

The PED Marines search the area with their scanners, and detect thermal signals below the floor. "Come out, we know your there, we won't hurt you." The marines said, trying to draw him out so they can talk to him. "Sir, we detected the lifeform." They said over comms. "Roger. All teams form on them." Ammadues said, rushing to the marines location.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 am

A hatch in the floor 10 ft away from them opens. Electrical systems activate and the dull humming sound of the hyper-spacial drive vibrates softly. With the Anti-matter rifle in hand he hops several feet up and lands in front of the intruders via the use of his bio suit. He quickly backs up towards the wall, rifle in one hand and a plasma grenade in the other.

As he gains a better view of the aliens he realizes that they are humanoid in appearance. Although slightly taller and armed to the teeth. Herald calmly pulls out a small computer chip. Inserting it into his darkwave communicator.

Herald - "Good, I have the telepathic translator activated. You should be able to understand me..."
He notices several more individuals enter the room. He was completely surrounded.
"Hm, well as you can see, in one hand I have a Unity standard, fully auto Anti-matter rifle. In the other I have a plasma grenade that I wont hesitate to use and burn us all to hell. If you truly mean me no harm then you will lower your weapons. In response I will also lower mine."
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:30 am

The PED Marines lowered their Bolters, but kept them in a readying position, standard holding position. The rest of the team rushes in, but not with their rifles up. Ammadues walked in behind the team "Hello." He said in Tyrene, "I'm sure you may not understand me, but with that translator you can. I... We, wish you no harm, only to speak. On behalf of our race." He said, in a welcoming voice, as most Chaakans do. He took off his helmet to reveal his facial features, hoping to get a better understanding through the Humaniod.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Herald watched as the humanoid figure removed its helmet. He lowered his rifle and his grenade. Activating the safety on both of them. As he studied its face he realized how human they actually were. A sub-species of human perhaps? He respectfully nodded towards the armored man and then placed his weapons on the ground. "So, what is your race exactly?"
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Ammdues took a step forward and spoke,"We are the Chaakas, or should I say, Chaakan. We are unified into one single government, the United Federation of Chaakas. Or, UFC. We have prospered for many,many years, and have developed greatly in technology. But we have only met one race, and that race is hostile. This race is known as the 'Space Pirates.' But now, you... You have come here... From another race that has similiar physical features. Please, tell us what we don't know, and what we need to know." Ammadues spoke this in a encouraging, and strong voice.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 pm

"Herald chuckled lightly, you honestly don't know? Have you never heard of the Unity?" He pulled out a rectangular device out of his left pocket. He lifted it up into the light and blew the dust off. "This here is the archive of this ship. It may belong to the Illumic Order but they have in depth knowledge of almost every civilization there is in this universe. This device, will show you everything, the entire history of the universe over the last million years or so." After showing them he calmly placed the device back into his pocket. "However, this knowledge is powerful if in the wrong hands."
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Apprentice
Apprentice
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Ammadues looked at him funny "Unity? And I see. But, you have yet to come to understand us. We only war the races that are hostile towards the Chaakas, so you can be assured that this device will be in the rightful hands. That is if you decide to give it to us, if you do, we shall upload the information that is necessary and give the device back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery of the Chaakas   Discovery of the Chaakas Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovery of the Chaakas
Page 1 of 1