Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 6 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 6 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of the Ark

Go down 
+2
Woz2
Flarezone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rise of the Ark - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

"Go away! The owner of the home isn't present at the moment!" She yelled. She was exhausted and didn't think she could move if she tried. She sighed, pushing the pillow back over her head.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 pm

The Civil Protection officers just looked at each other and made a face. Who dared speak to them in such a way?

"Miss. If you don't open the door we can hack the retinal scanner all the same." One of the officers replied, before they actually did it and opened the door. The two men wore grey trench coats and suits with fedoras. They both had red armbands with white hawks emblazoned on them and they both wore a badge with the letters CP on it. Gauss revolvers were plainly visible on hip holsters under their coats and one had a radio clipped to his coat's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Miiko realized they were inside, and quickly bundled herself under the covers. "I'm naked! Get out!" She yelled, embarrassed. "This isn't right!" She hid under the covers, scared.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm

MEANWHILE... back in the room the Captain, Hugo, Moulton and Wern rushed to find Parem. If they could get to him then they could begin the assault, if only they could find him... (AHEM)
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Back near the condo... Alpha sat around the corner from the action. He was planning on breaking into fugitive's room but the Purgatus took care of that for him. And what of this woman? He didn't know the fugitive had one. Must've been recent. He'd follow the CP officers. But he couldn't let the Purgatus get ahold of that woman. She could be used as a method to get to the fugitive, something the Unity or Astral Fed would very much so like. But did she deserve that was a matter he'd yet to find out...

Last edited by Woz2 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : RANDOM WORDS!! WOOT)
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm

"get out of here! This isn't your house!" She yelled, pissed off. She hid herself beneath the sheets, knowing she couldn't defend herself with such a low battery. Here she was, cowering. What would he think of this? He'd be ashamed...so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 pm

"You are in direct violation with Ordinance 6611, denying officers of the Civil Protection the right to search this apartment for suspected cyborg. Be that as it may, we will let you off with a warning if you allow us to search the room." The officer had raised his finger accusingly but had then lowered it. "And don't worry about the being naked. We see it all the time. We're both married men. Right, John?"

His colleague looked back at him, "I'm married when it suits me."

They both laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Sick. Absolutely sick." She muttered. She pushed back her hair, covering her barcode. She bundled up in the covers, not wanting to flash anyone. "Hurry it up."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:08 pm

The CP officers searched the room with flashlights and some sort of X-Ray scanning tool. After they searched the room, they nodded to each other and said, "Everything seems to be in order." They hadn't touched the computer. They knew they weren't allowed and they thought Miiko knew that.

"Now, Ma'am. All we have to do is run a metal detector over you and we'll be on our way. You don't have to come out from under the covers."

"Standard procedure." Chimed one of the men.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 pm

She winces knowing what would happen. "I just had my knee redone," she lied, "the knee cap had to be replaced, it wore out. It's metallic, I'm positive it will set this thing off."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm

"Relax, Ma'am. It's not going to pick up an implant. Only cybernetics. We just CALL it a metal detector." The chuckled to themselves then one pulled out a wand and turned it on, it started to click like a Geiger counter. The device was made to register EM signals going through the air, such as transmissions from computers gathering information on their surroundings or like a robotic arm taking orders wirelessly from the brain.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 pm

She decided to use one thing she knew against them. "That's the reason I'm in bed, I was told to keep down and rest." she stood up, allowing the sheets to leave her. She put her hands on her promonate hips, standing before the CP officers, stark nude. She balanced all her weight on her left leg, the right in a limp position, suggesting her story was true:
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Drones are sent to spy on the vessel. Your ships fortunately detects them and is set on alert. Something seems off in the air. Almost like soon an ambush would start. Sovereign grinned from behind his helmet,"We will send them to the pits of hell, once they crash landed theses fools will have nowhere to run." He snickers.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 pm

"That's just background. Cell phone communications presumably." One of the men, the one with the wand, approached her and ran it first over her feet and then fatter up her body until he was at her shoulders. The counter was starting to give off more clicks, which perturbed him.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe it's busted. I don't have any fake limbs." Miiko waved her arms. "Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero." She sat back down, thinking. "You can see for yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

"What about the brain?" Asked the other one.

"That's exceedingly rare."

"It has happened before."

The other officer sighed and ran his wand over her head. The counter went insane and the officer's jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm

She stared. "what? What's the problem?" She hoped they couldn't see that she was panicking. She grabbed her clothes, quickly dressing. (Shit shit shit!!) She thought. She sighed. "Must be that old monitor." She gestured to the computer. "It's been troublesome."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:48 pm

"Ma'am, I'm afraid we need to bring you down to Central for some x-rays." The man that didn't have the wand said. He drew his gun and a pair of handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 pm

She peered out the nearest window. "Okay, I'll go," she grinned. "If you can catch me first." she leaped, her body able to take such a fall. She landed on her feet, and hit the ground running...
She grinned. Her hiding spot in this dark alley truly was the best. She was hidden. She turned to see the emptiness, and was happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm

The CP officers tried to catch her but failed. The one with the radio leaned in and radioed into his comrades at the front entrance and within the minute, three CP squad cars were working their way up and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Suddenly the leviathan warped in, and a lone SETDP was sent to impact on the ship. Sovereign wanted to see this man of fire once more. He intended to go against order and risk an execution to learn of the power. Now all that remained was to see if they engaged.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:38 am

(He is has the Blood Rage symptom from augmentation. Plus he is Diclonius. They are very dangerous in nature. Remember in GE rp that we wanted a cure? It's because the Diclonius could wipe out all of the universe if they wanted to. All of them are sadist as soon as they turn three and most kill their parents as soon as they are of age. They kill humans for fun. They think that humans are the scum of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Alpha: "Tisk, tisk, tisk. You aren't very good at being subtle are you? Yes, and quite simply you've been found. Come with me offering no resistance, and we can be friends. Or you can resist, attempted murder included, and I'll have to take you down. All up to you."

Already, he was going through all possible motions of assault in his head and had hundreds of counters planned out. About 50 of them would have to be omitted, as they broke limbs. Or joints rather.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm

She shrugged "okay." She held out her hands. "Take me away." She stared blankly, not planning a thing. Why not just go with it. She always had an escape route. "I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm

MEANWHILE
Parem found himself alone once again. With the girl out of the way he had one focus. Saving the universe and everyone in it. He teleported to the navigation chamber. Several people yelped in surprised. Parem quickly formed a quarterstaff out of solid d-steel, plated in pure gold.
"So, who has a plan for saving the universe?"
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ark
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV ROLEPLAYS :: Ongoing Roleplays-
Jump to: