Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 5 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 5 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of the Ark

Go down 
+2
Woz2
Flarezone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

Rise of the Ark - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 am

"Hey! Stop! You there!" Called a few of the Unity security guards as they shot at her with their phasers (or whatever the hell they use). Hugo, who's revolver was already drawn, fired and the projectile rebounded off the window (I'm assuming they made it small-arms proof) and crashed into the monitor of one of the computers, destroying the monitor. "Damnit." Hugo swore as the cylinder rotated and the lights on the barrel heated up to indicate he could fire once more.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 am

The leviathan directly answered Soveriegn's request,"We should be-Investigating- the ship we found-earlier- it is in- our best-interest."
"No, we would have to kill everyone on it. Besides, I don't think 21 Rebels would suffice. No doubt that we could easily kill them all, but that one, something felt off about him. Find out who he is, what he is. He may be more powerful than we know."
The leviathan was talking only to him, no rebel around was aware of this conversation. Something was off,"Affirmative-But I will-not allow failure-again."
Soveriegn sighed,"Acknowledged."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 am

Miiko saw another opportunity to kill without the blood upon her hands. She jumped behind officer after officer, the phasers hitting the officers instead of her. These men truly were gullible. As she did this, she continued to shock the un-hit men, or the men firing whenever possible. She watched the computer burst into flame, and quickly decided that grabbing Parem and getting out was her best option. She grabbed Parem by the back of his shirt, and with much effort, slung him over her shoulder. She began running in the opposite direction of the guards, as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 am

"Well this is just fucking great." Hugo fumed at the security guards. "Is this normal?"

The guards collectively shook their heads.

"Good. At least I'm not the only one." Hugo turned back to Moulton and Wern. "Sorry about your computer, old sport. I'll have it replaced eventually. Anyways, let's not let this madness impede our progress."
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:16 am

"Sir I have pulled up all possible information on the ship from drones we sent out." A rebel walks up,"You may not find it pleasing so-" the rebel's head exploded as Sovereign sighed,"I don't want info that is not pleasing, you there! Send in more drones."
The Ship Master spoke up,"Sovereign, you can not just waste our resources as you please. We were not hired for this."
Sovereign grunted,"Fine, get me Foxtrot Company, Zulu, Meta, Alpha, Stigma, and Siren. They need to be alerted of this faction's precences in the vicinity. Tell Ultra of our findings as well. Those blood marauders are always excited with new intel."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 am

Miiko found an empty room. She heaved Parem off of her shoulder with great effort and began unlocking his handcuffs. This, on the other hand, was quick and easy for her. She smiled softly. "I am sorry...I was unruly...but, why is he dangerous?" Her expression became soft and sad, her smile fading.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 am

The man sat outside the vessel the congregation was in. There were many questions racing through his head. Why had he not given Miiko the usual "Wanderer" alias? Why did he suddenly feel  such an insane urge to protect her? He could see the look of utter terror on her face as she has ripped from him. A nagging voice at the back of his head yelled at him that she is something more than she seems, that she could handle herself. Another told him to do whatever necessary to get her out of this dangerous situation. And what of what Parem was about to tell Miiko about him? The Wanderer couldn't help but be curious as to what his opposite had researched about him. But at the same time, Parem couldn't possibly understand what kind of person he was. Sure, he had lots of random acts of kindness. But the way he entered the timeline... the people whose live's he'd endangered trying to simply survive the week after he moved into this existence. He'd done his best to cover up his tracks, but you ask the right people and there are no secrets. So much of him wanted to jump in that room. There was nothing stopping the Wanderer.... but upon reflection that statement was untrue beyond belief. If he were to face Parem again, there could be a struggle. People could get hurt, moreover, Miiko could get hurt. He though of the people he'd left behind. His not-so-sis, his immortal potato cat... how hurt they'd be if he'd disappeared as he did. What if the Wanderer were to become as close to Miiko as he had been to them? Perhaps it was for the best. But perhaps he needed to let go of what happened seemingly a lifetime ago, and at the same time seemingly yesterday. Perhaps truly enjoy life again...
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Miiko was silent for a long while. She looked at Parem. "Take me back to him." She was quiet. "I want to hear from him myself." She lifted Parem to his feet. "Now". "Take me back, now, or...or...." Her voice quivered, "or I'll end it here." Her fingers pulsed with electricity again, but instead of holding them to Parem, she held it to herself. If, she were to shock herself, it may not kill her, but, she had plenty of metal in her body. It would be a long and painful method of torture, if, she survived it.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Parem just stared at her and made his signature smile. "You have spirit, I'll admit that. But I am the master of energy. No amount of electricity will affect me miss." He quickly grabbed her hands and he fell gracefully back on his feet. He stood only inches from her her hands still him his. As arks of electricity from her hand raced through his body he absorbed every last volt of energy there was. His entire body began to glow a dull golden shade then returned to normal. "However I will not keep you here against your will. If you want to learn the truth about him then you will do so alone." Suddenly he focused all his energy on the girl and she vanished in front of him. Appearing once again on the frigged cold floor of the ship where she came from.
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Miiko stood, happy, and safe, but saddened, in a way. Either way, she pushed aside all feelings, and ran to Woz. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I missed you." She smiled, safe again.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

The Wanderer could feel Miiko's presence disappear from the room Parem was in... he could swear Parem did that just to troll him. He really wanted to listen in on the mission, but Parem just wouldn't let him. But Miiko was waiting. Where though? The most likely option being the same place the two met, if Parem assumed that he was still floating in the vacuum. He teleported back to where the two had met. And arrived just before Miiko did. Who knew teleportation of others had lag?

Woz: "Well hey there. You had me worried sick you did. Don't do that again, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 pm

She hopped up, wrapping her legs around him. "I'm sorry!" She smiled, so happy to be "home". She struggled to contain herself. She was overjoyed. "I missed you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 pm

The Wanderer was overwhelmed at the sheer amount of emotion Miiko had for him. Yet they've only know each other for less than 15 minutes. He found himself smiling back though, enjoying the moment. He really shouldn't be letting himself do this, honestly. He concluded that, for once, he should probably just roll with it. He's had enough self-doubt in his life.

Woz: "Missed you too. But why did Parem send you back? Had to be a reason."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"I begged him to." Miiko replied bluntly. She buried her face in his shoulder. "I love being with you." She smiled meekly. She looked up at him innocently. "You're nice."
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

(pssst, forgot five line rule. Although there's not all too much to say honestly. You keep breaking it xD)
The Wanderer laughed a little at that. He found it kinda cute, and so naive. It was this take made him just want to wisk her away from all the dangers of the universe. But so long as the two were together, she'd never quite be safe. Possibly safer than in a dark alley alone, but still.

Woz: "I'm nice, huh? I couldn't possibly agree less, I mean I only was in a position where I could've killed you instantly if I wanted to. And I'm not exactly liked by the Universe. But, if Parem wanted, he could've soiled your entire view of me within a minute. There was to be a reason behind him returning you here. A specific question."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 pm

"I wanted to know why you were dangerous." She replied. She smiled gently, "although I don't care if you are." She thought for a moment, and quickly leaned in, giving him a light kiss. She laughed softly, her cheeks turning slightly red. She rested her head on his shoulder, tired.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:29 pm

The Wanderer blushed slightly at the awkwardness of it all on many levels for him. He sighed, and rested his head lightly on Miiko's. If he kept letting this go on, it would give any enemies he has a tool to leverage him. And if he were to die how would that leave Miiko. On the other hand, if he were to leave her now... she already cared too much. He couldn't do that again. It could only end badly from here. Be it soon or years down the road, the eventuality was there.

Woz: "We met less than an hour ago, and you went from being deathly afraid of me to kissing me. You really need to slow down and make up your mind about emotions, girl. You know... I could take you away from all of this danger and trouble. I have a place I've been calling home for quite a while. Perhaps you'd like to stay there for a while. So long as you are in orbit of this planet you are in grave danger. Or we can accept that the Universe could use our help and try to help. But Parem will be helping and I don't wanna get in his way. And what if you were to get hurt down there... up to you. Tell me Miiko, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

She looked at him, puzzled. She smiled slightly. "Where ever you go, I will stay with you. I promise, and I've never broken a promise, from day one, to year 27. She responded. She was a lot older than she looked, based upon the fact that her aging process was stalled from the day she had been born. Her robotic core kept her from aging as quickly as a regular human.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

"but, that is, after a nap." She yawned "I am exhausted." She hadn't felt the need to sleep for so long. She felt, human, more so than ever. Today was an odd day, she thought. It could only go up from here.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm

The Wanderer questioned how she was 27. Then again, it was only impossibly far in the future. And although the answer was thoughtful, and slightly romantic (and why he letting himself think like that was a question even the greatest minds couldn't solve), it was a very troubling one. He'd have to go to Hell and back trying to save the world. And now he'd have to drag Miiko along with him!? It was nobody's fault but his own. But he'd have to live with this mistake, if it could be called one. He smiled back, not letting the nagging dread show.

Woz: "I really can't let you do that. This is one promise you'll have to break. And rather replace it with this one: no matter how far I go and no matter how bad a position I'm in, promise me you'll stay out of it and keep yourself safe. Because now that you're safe I need to go off and save the universe from the horrors that plan its downfall."

The scenery had changed, they were now in the Wanderer's condo that served as his base of operations. There was a window out unto the city they're in. Skyscrapers blocked a proper view of what could be nature whilst flying cars bustled below. The condo was small, had one room. A bed for a single person that he never used since he never slept. A desk across it with a computer on it. The computer idled on where he left off on his research of the hypernova. There was a single table meant for dining in another corner of the room. Unused, as he never ate. And across from the table was a phone-like-thing, an idle docking port for a robotic helper he sold long ago, and a basic cookware set with food storage, unused for a very long time.

Woz: "This is my little alcove of safety. A nondescript condo in a nondescript building in a nondescript location in a nondescript system in a nondescript sector. Now, can you make me that promise? Can you keep yourself safe even if I can't? And you can go ahead and take your nap in that old bed. I clean it regularly, even though I don't use it."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:07 pm

She nodded softly. "And promise me, you'll never hurt yourself, and you won't leave me forever...?" She looked up at him, eyes sad and naive. There was so much more she wanted to ask of him, but this summed up the most important thing of all; he would be okay. (I know it's short but I don't want to add anymore :0)
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:26 pm

He knew he couldn't keep that promise. Not by any true fault of his own in a way. He could just stop the whole hero-ness and enjoy the simpleness of the possible life he could choose. But no, he had to make this life worth it, do good on the powers given to him. He could not let the universe fly by him. He had to be a force of good. Make a difference.

Woz: "I'll do my best. And I'd never just leave you. Never let yourself think I would." *sigh* "I best be off, duty calls. Feel free to snoop around. I have no secrets. When I come back we'll have a lot of talking to do."

And with that the Wanderer was gone, and Miiko was left alone in his room of safety. She was tired, yet the various pictures and other things on the desk caught her eye...
(Haven't decided where, it is his base of operations, he did years and years of research into the best place to make sure it was well hidden.)
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:43 pm

She was tired, and needed a recharge. She sat down on the bed. It was soft, and seemed warm. It was so inviting. Surely, if she simply laid down for a moment...nothing could go wrong, right? Despite her best judgement, she curled up under the sheets, and fell asleep, her clothes left on the floor. (I, and all my characters, don't sleep in clothing. Don't judge >:0)
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Miiko slightly stirred, hearing a knock at the door, but, she didn't bother getting up. She rolled over, and went right back to sleep. She yawned softly. She groaned, pulling a pillow over her head as the knocks continued. "Go away..." She mumbled. She was barely conscious.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 pm

(Woz, they don't care about contriband. They need a warrant to try you for possession of contraband. But they can throw your ass in jail till you rot if they find a cyborg. Without a trial.)

"DCP! Open up." Barked a voice on the other side of the door. The knocking was rhythmic ans hard.

(Department of Civil Protection.) (sorry, I can't really add to that post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ark
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV ROLEPLAYS :: Ongoing Roleplays-
Jump to: