Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Destine Enormity I_vote_lcapDestine Enormity I_voting_barDestine Enormity I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Destine Enormity I_vote_lcapDestine Enormity I_voting_barDestine Enormity I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Destine Enormity EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Destine Enormity EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Destine Enormity EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Destine Enormity EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Destine Enormity EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Destine Enormity EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Destine Enormity EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Destine Enormity EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Destine Enormity EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Destine Enormity EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Destine Enormity EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Destine Enormity EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Destine Enormity EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Destine Enormity EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Destine Enormity EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Destine Enormity EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Destine Enormity EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Destine Enormity EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Destine Enormity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexiva

Destine Enormity Empty
PostSubject: Destine Enormity   Destine Enormity EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Destine Enormity RgwGg

Destine Enormity is a dystopian superpowers game set in the city of Arcadia, where having superpowers is the norm and those who lack them are oppressed. The city is ruled over by the dictatorial Wisemen, and policed by their paramilitary force, the Elite. From a young age, Arcadian children are indoctrinated at the Wisemen’s SIN Academy if they have powers, and tattooed with a barcode if they don’t.

Once upon a time, Arcadia was a neutral oasis in a troubled world, formed by three heroes to be a safe refuge for the Powered people of the world. But over the years, the city grew corrupted, and its leader, Wiseman Omega, became a cruel dictator. Now Arcadia is a dystopia, ruled over by the dictatorial Council of Wisemen.

The only spot of hope comes in the form of the chaotic rebels calling themselves the Messiah Complex. But the Messiah Complex has their dark side too, and for all their good intentions, they may be nothing more than the lesser of two evils. A year ago they were nearly destroyed by the Elite, and went to ground in the abandoned tunnels underneath the city. But now they’re building back up, and recruiting, ready to take on the Elite.

Arcadia is a sprawling city with a world full of stories to tell. Whether you choose to tell the story of a villain enjoying his reign, a student just struggling to get by, or a Normal in the Messiah Complex fighting for her freedom, life in the city is a dangerous game. Which side will you choose? And more importantly - will you survive?
-
Destine Enormity is an original forum and AIM-based roleplay with themes of dark comedy and moral ambiguity. We’ve been going strong for over a year now, and are currently looking for all kinds of new characters. We have a very welcoming community, and any of the mods and the players would be happy to help you out over AIM, Skype, or in the C-Box if you have a question or would like to plot.

Setting Info | Rules | Application | Characters |
Back to top Go down

Destine Enormity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: Advertisement-
Jump to: