Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Winter Rebels I_vote_lcapWinter Rebels I_voting_barWinter Rebels I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Winter Rebels EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Winter Rebels EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Winter Rebels EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Winter Rebels EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Winter Rebels EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Winter Rebels EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Winter Rebels EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Winter Rebels EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Winter Rebels EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Winter Rebels EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Winter Rebels EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Winter Rebels EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Winter Rebels EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Winter Rebels EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Winter Rebels EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Winter Rebels EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Winter Rebels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 am

WINTER REBELS

The war on humanity took its toll when a rogue faction was given life in the flames of nuclear fire. After escaping the war the rogue faction formed together and became a united force. Lying in dark space, they have created monsters of technology. Their true numbers are unknown since they reside in dark space. All that is known are their warships, units, and advanced tools of war.  The faction is comprised of several Companies(estimates are around 10,000,000 Companies), these companies are stationed around the universe in dark space. Each Company houses 1,000,000 genetically altered soldiers(Winter Rebels, also see Winter Rebels below to view gear and enhancements.) they are carried in mechs(The rebels do not use space ships since they have no home,) known as Leviathans, and have an estimated 22k of them per company. This faction also employs the use of the Diclonius race aka forcers(see more info below). They will fight for who ever has the most money and technology, and will change loyalty in a heartbeat. They are not loyal to the unity unless hired.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:53 am

Company
1,000,000(for every 6 there is 1 Forcer) Winter Rebels
50,000 GroundShakers
1 Purifier(varies on company if it is included.)
22,500 Leviathan
40,000 drones.
(Units below with description)

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 am

Winter Rebel-
Augmented human, super soldier, Blood Raged. These terms come to mind when brought up in discussion. These super soldiers can take on a thousand to one due to their armor and enhancements.
List of enhancements-
Limb fortification: arms and legs have enhanced muscle and nanites within them to lessen the possibility of injury or dismemberment.
Extra lungs: 2 more Lungs are implanted within, able to filter out toxins and breath without a helmet with respirators on.
Extra heart and brain: a heart and brain were given to these soldiers to enhance their survival probability. They lay dormant until needed(such as a head shot that pierces the armor and hits the original brain. The synthetic will activate.)
Acid spit: self explained but only high ranking officers have this.
Adrenaline overload: the rebel does not feel pain, nor emotion. It is the perfect soldier.
Synthetic spine: the original spine was removed and replaced with a synthetic one that is not durable and connects to the armor via needs.
Nocturnal vision: the eyes are able to precise thing in the dark that a normal being would not. This eliminated the need for night vision in the helmet, but it is still installed due to some subjects that are unable to cope with this enhancement.
Synthetic bones: bones within the body are removed and replaced carefully with a synthetic mold and flexible metal.

Last edited by Winter Rebel on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 am

Winter Rebel
List of equipment-
Enhanced power armor: 6 inches of titanium armor in the front, 12 inches on the back, 3 inches on the sides. Armor stands at about 7-9 feet tall.
Nano pack: a small 1x1x1 (ft) backpack that has accessories such as radiation packs(dispenses lethal radiation behind where ever the rebel walks,) and toxic packs(same function as radiation pack.) the nano pack hooks up to the armor and connects to the spine. It releases bone marrow(to compensate for lack of bones), and nanites into the body. Some rebel add the jet pack feature on their packs but it varies.
Power armor enhancement: increases strength even further and allows faster running.
Cloak: ability to turn invisible and muffle and sound caused by them.
Target finder & AI: target finder paints targets and marks mission objectives, cover and cover level(basically saying if it is reliable or not). It directly feeds a live stream to the leviathans. AIs are assigned to each rebel, they basically operate and maintain the armor so the rebel can focus on combat. They update the rebel of enemy movement on the radar the target finder has.
Spike grenades:nanites are stored in grenades and eat every thing in every direction for 10 seconds after denotation.
Shields:self explained, they use pure energy shielding
ASM: Assault shielding module. This is on the left arm of the rebel. It activates an energy shield infringement of the rebel that covers the entire rebel if crouched. Can be broken by normal gunfire but extremely durable.
Plasma custom action gun: a pistol that has add on parts that can transform it into any of the following on the battlefield with ease: smg, LMG, HMG, Rifle, Sniper.
Spike launcher: functions as an RPG using spike rounds, it can lock into targets.
Plasma Knife: 12 inch blade, when activated, the blade edges have plamsa on them.
Sender & Reciever: used for SETDP(Space to Earth Teleportation Deployment Pod. Yeah we don't use pods that could be shot down and have casualties before we land.)
Wrist blade: twin plasma blades that extend out of wrist(36 inch blades)
The rebel armor is never removed, they are always ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 pm

SETDP
Space to Earth Teleportation Deployment Pods
A spear like object but noticeably thicker. They are 10 feet tall and the top expands, next troops and mech(including Leviathans(ten mile high mech) teleport through. These are sent in mass numbers so that once troops are on the ground they can evade fire, flank, and/or avoid detection with ease, all the while the AI handles it, allowing the rebel to virtually dodge bullets, unlike a normal troop.they can be used for ship to ship action.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Forcer-
The Diclonius race is a mysterious one. It can not be described through simple words. (Truly I can't explain them but they are in Wikipedia, type in Diclonius) they are human but have horns(more like stumps of bone visible above the skin) their vectors move through anything and nothing but another Forcer can combat these vectors. The vectors can stop fire, throw objects, cut people in half and dismember them slowly in laughter. They use their vectors to "float" when in reality the vectors are holding them off the ground. The vectors are somehow come yes to the horns and all that is known is that it operates similar to hyperspace. Basically a Forcer is an organics hyperspace drive that kills in mass numbers. A Forcer's vectors can move through objects like a ghost if it wishes to but it change it's vectors to affect what ever it touches in a heart beat. Every Forcer has 4-1000 vectors and their lengths vary. Forcers are pilots of fleets and ships. They are also I every squad. They carry a unique revolver and can form vector duplicates if they chose to.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Ranking
From lowest to highest.
Private-bottom of the chain
Sergeant-commands 100 Winter Rebels or a squad of 6.
Commander- commands 1,000 Winter Rebels
Forcer(unique to the Diclonius only.) commands nothing, they serve the squad as medics, shields, and breach units.(advised by other faction to kill the Forcer first.)
General- commands 10,000 Winter Rebels
Ship Master(Diclonius only) commands a leviathan
Fleet Master(Diclonius only) commands a fleet aka the company
Master(Diclonius or normal Winter Rebel) commands the armada or joint company tack force (JCTF)
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Leviathan(they look exactly like a reaper from Mass effect) these mech are ten miles high. They always face your with their bottom since they land on planets under siege and immediately set out to kill. They are armed with many SHPMAC(Super Heated Plasma Mass Accelerator Cannon) radiation canisters and toxin canisters. They have no need for bombs the cannons are enough to destroy the largest of warships. Their bottom armor is 300 meters of titanium (the top is the weakest part but is still incredibly strong) antigravity fields and 5 different forms of FTL, hyperspace, teleportation, warp, sling shot method, and the jump gate that flies around with every fleet.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 pm

GroundShakers
3 stories high
A white mech that is controlled by a quantum super computer AI, each one is considered alive.they have no head since an optional cockpit is in the torso. They are heavy mechs with ordinance that is unbelievable, to simplify it I am breaking it down into sections.
Torso
4 linked plasma miniguns(can be swapped for 4 linked spike launchers), like always the Winter Rebels have perfected plasma and this weapon will run a continuous beam and never over heat. It can adjust its fire without moving the torso. On the back is a massive Rail cannon(or MAC) that the mech will reach behind and pull down across it's shoulder. This acts as artillery an the firepower is so devastating the mech must plant its feet and brace itself or else the torso may split in two.
Right arm
Gauss cannon/shotgun
500 mini missiles (about 3 inches long each that can take down a 5 story building or collapse a skyscraper)
Left arm
Tripod claw(it can grab people)
It has a plasma thrower torch in the palm of its hand so it can burn the victim that it has picked up. Under its arm is a spike grenade launcher(500 grenades) and flair system.
Legs
The legs can plant in the ground, there are only 2. They are thick. Has auto sentry guns on the knees that can pick off infantry up close trying to plant a bomb. On its rear it may carry a nuke or 5 mini nukes as grenades.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Last but not least, drones
They are small spheres that are no bigger than 3x3x3 feet. They are controlled by VI installed on the ships. They re also like bombs in a way since they can kamikaze into fighters and warship, causing considerable damage. They have 2 plasma guns on them and fly at high velocities.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Purifier
A mech that is 5 stories tall. It is our WMD. All we need is a sample of any race, organic or synthetic, and the world can be considered doomed. It sends out an energy spike that is directed to that species coding(organic or synthetic) and wipes them off the face of the world entirely. This tech could be used on a galactic scale but it is to big to try and explain if it was a failure. It has a Teleshield, a shield that when fire hits it it will just come out the other side, the only way to disable it is by destroying the Forcer who controls it from space. 1 out of every 100 companies has these tripod mech.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Those are leviathans^
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 am

New Weapon
Created by Prospector Company
Power Fist/w Shotgun
The power fist is worn like a glove, and can punch through the thickest armor with ease. Equipped on both hands, these weapons are the new favorite of troops with Jet packs. It spreads terror and makes enemy troops panic. Not only are they fists, but upon contact, Explosive buck shells are fired. This is so that when the fist punches through power armor or flesh and bone, extra damage is inflicted on the target and pushes the target back, reducing the time needed to recover into a ready stance for the rebel. There is rarely a survivor from this weapon, and so far no survivors are reported from testing on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Rebels   Winter Rebels Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Rebels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV DATABASE :: Factions, Realms and Guilds-
Jump to: