Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 4 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 4 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of the Ark

Go down 
+2
Woz2
Flarezone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

Rise of the Ark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Parem glared at the individual who now held a gun to the girls head. A feeling of protectiveness welled up within him. He made a sly grin and made direct eye contact with the man. As he continued to smile his eyes began to glow gold. The entire ship began to freeze as he absorbed the remaining energy around him. Dropping the temperature in the room to -30 degrees F. His entire body then began to radiate golden light. The heat from the light was enough to keep both the girl and the unknown man warm.

Parem'Zel - "Obviously you have no idea who you are dealing with. I don't know who you are and frankily I don't have time to deal with a new threat. Put the weapon on the floor now and then perhaps if I am in a merciful mood we can talk."
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:51 am

Man: ''Right, I'm gonna put my hand... on the ground. Totally possible. I know what you're capable of and frankly, I've seen better. How, I said before: I mean you no harm. But if you are too much of a liability, I might have to eliminate said liability. Now, prove your humanity and talk like the logical person you are. Cut the magic, NOW.''

With the last phrase he stuck his finger/hand-gun up to Miiko's head rather than at the inch distance it was at.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Parem - "If you know what I can do, then you know that I can absorb the very life out of you sir. Drop the temperature in this room to absolute zero, rescue the girl and teleport back to the Triumphant just in time for dinner."
In a flash Parem suddenly appeared behind the girl. Grabbing her hand, he teleported to the edge of the other side of the room. Allowing the temperature to rise slightly. Once he made sure that she was safe he turned back towards the man with the gun. He casually walked towards the man. Allowing the temperature in the room back to normal. He was still glowing a dull golden color.

Parem - He studied the man, unsure of his motives. "Next time you want to start a conversation, I recommend that you don't put a gun to the head of someone I just saved." I have no desire for violence but I will not tolerate threats."
He glanced back at the girl and smiled.
"So stranger, how about we start with your name?"
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:18 pm

MEANWHILE AT THE S.S.TRIUMPHANT

Captain Lenard - If we are going to destroy the planet we will need every annihilator available. That planet is far to large for a single annihilator to destroy.
Horus Captain - Wait... You not thinking about calling the entire Unity fleet here are you?
Captain Lenard - Get everyone clear of this galaxy first. Then call the fleet, alarm code black.

There was a moment of silence as everyone in the room heard his comment. They all knew that if they call the fleet it would start a war. But on the other hand if they didn't, they would loose the window of opportunity to destroy this new threat.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Miiko looked at Parem curiously. She was uncertain of his loyalty. She did, although, like his name. "Parem 'zel..." She murmured. It ran off her younger like honey; sweet and smooth. She hugged him tightly, enjoying his living warmth, of which she had little to offer.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Man: "Well, that's how I thought you moved around. You're giving me the exact method of how to take you down if you must be. I don't like violence either, but it seem everywhere I go it follows. This existence is not one I've chosen, but I have to make the best of it. I'm not proud of what I've done, but the noise caused fear, fear causes negative reactions. By putting myself in a position of power, I made you hesitate. That hesitation could've been lethal to this poor girl, had I intended harm. Keep watch, always. I am Victory, literally in the tongue of which my name was forged. Not just any Victory, that Of the People. And if I were to add, By the People and For the People. But that's Old Samuel's Code I speak of when I add on to the name. Simply, you can call me Bill. You know, from Marketing? We're coworkers."

He winked a ridiculous wink. How was it that this young man changed mood so fast? First he seemed murderous, then calculating, then philosophical, then playing on his ignorance of the topics of which he speaks. But before he could react, he was teleported back to where Moulton and Hugo and the captain were, unable to teleport back for some unknown reason... how was this man able to prevent even him from teleporting. Only a dragon's magic could have stopped him, unless? No, this creature could not have been a dragons, dragons are slower due to age. Perhaps he was a purebred human? There are many myths around what those were capable of...

The man was left alone in the room with Miiko. The sighed a deep, sad sigh. He then summoned two hard-light chair facing opposite each other.

Man: "Now that he is no longer threaten our existences, perhaps a proper introduction can be made? If he hadn't have come before me, I would've been the one to help. But please, let me make amends. Sit."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Miiko sat, eyes wide. She shivered, she couldn't resist following commands. It was in her code. She couldn't change it. She suddenly began to cry, real tears. She was terrified of this man.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Man: "What ills you, child? Nay, I meant no harm by what I did and hated every second of it. You seem cold. Perhaps that is why you clung to Parem? He and I are opposites by our natures, if we are together bad things shall ensue. Such is why I had to rid him of this place. Please allow me to provide warmth." During his talk, the hard-light chair he had summoned evaporated as we wandered over to Miiko. He was now kneeling, close by her yet still respecting her space. He held out his right hand, the very hand that could have killed her, and summoned a bright blue flame that let off much warmth for how small it was. His eyes reflected back what his tone sounded, it was filled with care and sorrow. As if this young figure was ancient. "I've harmed too many to harm another. Tell me, what is your name?"

Last edited by Woz2 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:45 pm

MEANWHILE

Wern: "Captain, that is not advisable, an entire fleet would be too noticeable, they'd redirect troops. The less of a chance it looks like we have the more of a chance we actually have. Besides, the dragons would decommission you all after the fight and anything we discover will be covered up. The more it looks like an act of heroism the better off it will be for all of us."

Moulton: "And Hugo, ever heard of an exosuit? And a few hundred? I was more thinking 20 whilst the mystery warrior... who just arrived, coincidentally... distracts them trying to do a frontal assault from the lowlands, where we could not survive. The Spire, however sits some 100,000 kilometers from said lowlands surrounding it. Ya, 100,00. Orbital heights sir. But this is a giant planet, the air is near-Terran on the Spire. What we do is, while he does his work, we drop in on directly on the Spire's control center. In a clean, surgical movement we get to the central thinga-majig and then we set the planet to blow up, then we get the hell out. Oh, and I do some database scanning for anything supporting Nothing Theory while we're there. As I said, the Unity thinks the Spire is what keeps this planet together, else it would collapse into a star. All or nothing. Who's in?"

Moulton stepped back from the hologram and stuck his arm out for the others to join in.

Moulton: "It's suicide but isn't that better than indirect genocide?"
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Miiko continued to softly sob, afraid of this man. She wished Parem would return. She missed him terribly. Tears soaked her cheeks as she curled up into a small huddle. She leaned away from the flame and the man's extended hand, her small body lightly trembling in fear and sadness. "Who are you...?" Miiko whispered, her face still buried in his shirt. "Who...?" She held her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Hugo buried his head in his hands. "I suppose your plan is better than nothing..." He sighed and shook his head at the mess they were all in. He ran his fingers through his dark, oily hair nervously and stuck his hands in his pockets. It was crunch time and he always had a problem with nervous energy.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Man: "Alright then, I understand. You remind me of my immortal potato kitten in many ways. Being introduced to the world in such a bad way, she was hesitant to take my offered hand. But when she did, I soon became her greatest friend. (As a non-character side note, the immortal potato kitten is a real person. And what the character says is true, and actually happened. Just thought I'd add that in.) But I never meant you harm, and I would've never hurt you. But I shall ask again: what is your name? And this time I would like to add: I can take you anywhere you want, but you must leave this place. It is not safe for you here. And I will not allow any harm to befall you. Where would you like to go?" The flame had disappeared and rather heat was emanating from beneath Miiko, warming her. The man had shifted from a knelt position to a crouch position, but still in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Moulton: "Then c'mon sir Hugo, put you hand in the center."

Wern: "I agree that is it the most likely way to beat these creatures. And since the fate of the Universe may very well depend on whether we take action, and I'm technically bound by contract anyway.... I'm in. Any sacrifice of life in necessary for the great good of all." The Cybratic but its hand in the center with Moulton's."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm

"Sir Hugo? When was I knighted?" Hugo thought to himself. He smirked at them putting their hands in the center of the table and replied snarkily, "I'll celebrate when we're done. Or I'm dead."

Hugo left the bridge and walked down to the shuttle bay. Here and there midshipmen passed him and gave him a scornful look because he was most obviously a Purgatus officer. At the doors to the shuttle bay, there was a keypad for a password. Hugo chuckled.

"The perks of the Intelligence Department." He said with a grin as he typed in the code and was granted access.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Miiko looked up at him, still trembling. She hesitantly reached out, touching his hand softly. A small shock emirates from her fingertips, and she quickly pulled away, afraid to hurt him. She studied his face for a moment. Before he had any time to react, she lunged forward, pulling him into a hug. Her small, fragile body was curled into his chest. He was now her shield, her safety.
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 pm

The man paused for a moment, his brain not quite comprehending what had just happened. A smile slowly spread on his face and he let out a small chuckle. He let himself hug her back.

Man: "If you didn't just tackle-hug me and you weren't so freakin' cute in your own little way, I'd have to be frustrated that you're not answering my question... but I go by many names. I have a name yes, but I think you want something unique to me. And my true name is meaningless to me now. I used to have an old username... Woz. You can call me that, it's more meaningful than the alias I typically use. I may only look 16, but I'm 20-some years old than that now. I've lost track. Now, what can I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm

"Miiko, 0001, cyborg information archive for The Unity." She replied. She pushed him onto his back, laying on his chest. She didn't weigh anything, surprising for a cyborg. Althought she was a cyborg, no limbs appeared to be robotic. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 pm

In rage, Parem found himself back on the Triumphant. "What the hell just happened?" As he attempted to teleport back he realized that something was blocking him. No matter, he teleported into the airlock. He blasted through the door and was sucked into the void. Lucky for him he was able to breath in the vacuum. He focus his energy and once again heard the girls voice crying. Sure, he couldn't teleport, but why not go the old fashioned way.

In a flash he crashed through the ceiling of the ship just a few yards away from the man. His entire body glowing brightly. An energy shield quickly blocked the gap in the ship. In a matter of seconds he was in front of the man, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him in the air. Then throwing him clear across the room smashing into the wall. He knelt down grabbed the girls hand and teleported back to the navigation chamber of the Triumphant with the girl at his side.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 pm

(Okay then.)

Miiko was shocked. Her brain system couldn't calculate what had just happened. She was frozen, trying to reboot her systems. She couldn't think, just act. This would be funny. Last time her system had a reboot error, the operator came out of her chamber, with quite a story to tell.

She whimpered, she missed Woz. He could be hurt. Before she could stop herself, she was pulling away from Parem, electricity burning her fingers, and tears burnig her eyes. "STOP!! HE COULD BE HURT!!! LET ME GO BACK!!!" She screamed, her weak body pushing to the limit to be free.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Hugo ran back into the bridge at the shrill scream he could hear all the way back in the shuttle bay. "What in God's name is going on?!" He shouted as the Unity officers were also utterly confused as to who this was in the bridge that was holding onto the screaming girl. Hugo drew one of his pistols and powered it on, but this only resulted in the Unity officers drawing their phasers. "Oh shit." Hugo muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Miiko continued to struggle, trying to break free of Parem's grasp. "PLEASE!!" She screeched, her voice going hoarse. "LET ME GO!!!" She sobbed. She was more unhappy than she had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

MEANWHILE

The leviathan lifts off another world that it has ravaged,"Ultra company wants a report on the canidates from Theta and Federation." Soveriegn 720 looks over the reports on his holo panel.
"Tell them they are useless." Sovereign replied quickly.
"But sir, they are perfectly good-" Soveriegn 720 is suddenly interrupted.
"I just killed them. They are unworthy of such a title." Sovereign looked down from his hover throne. He sat there and enjoyed his view of a bright light rising from the planet below. Another city, engulfed in the fire of plasma. He had a faint smile under his helmet,"Unknown. I require your services." He repeated the common phrase on the intercom,"Find me another job."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:56 am

Parem found himself in the middle of the Navigation chamber of the Triumphant. Miiko desperately trying to escape him. Without a moments hesitation he let her go. Flames burst from the ground all over the room and the amount of energy he absorbed continued to radiate from him in the form of blinding light and heat. Dozens of Unity guards began to surround him. After about of minute of expelling the extra energy within him he stopped glowing and returned to normal. He was completely surrounded and had no where to run. His eyes turned to the young girl he had been trying to rescue. Just before the guards cuffed him and pinned him to the ground he gazed straight into her eyes. "I only mean to protect you. That man is dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 am

"He was kind to me..."
She sighed, knowing what she would have to do. Miiko's fingers pulsed with electricity, the thin glowing bolts snapping between her fingers like little rubber bands. She grabbed the nearest guard by the back on his neck, his body spasaming before he collapsed. She continued this for man after man, her speed matching that of the electricity she used.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 am

Miiko wasn't focusing on her work, although she made it look like she was. She made it look so easy. She was scanning her information vaults, looking through every formation until she found one matching this scenario. She looked back at Parem, nodding as she found the formation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ark
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV ROLEPLAYS :: Ongoing Roleplays-
Jump to: